Saturday, November 20, 2010

Some pictures to minimize disappointment.

Everyday (two days so far) I wake up to this:


And this:

They can wait. They really can wait.

It feels so right to put this here.


And oh, if you have noticed my tagboard, you'll see this:

Well if you hadn't now you have. Now, I am about to present a photo of a you-know-who who hates working.

.



.


...










.

You-know-who hates working.

By the way, I snapped those pictures illegally during work (they will sue me and I will go to jail, no kidding) (I also may even get killed by my boss) so here's my story: My name is not Ngoh Jess Minn and I don't work in Teluk Chempedak's McDonald's. And I don't hate working. In fact I love my job. Yes my name is Nestle and I am a mango-flavoured yoghurt and my job is to explore the inner parts of humans. Told you I love my job.

No comments: