I dislike working.
Gah I sound so different from last time right yeah yeah I get that a lot too (from myself haha thank you very much) and guess what I can't even tell why do I sound so different!
Maybe it's because working means less sleep. (Working takes up a third of my day and I usually sleep two third the time in my day so yeah you do the math.)
Or maybe it's because working means no time for studies. (Laugh out loud will you)
Or or maybe it's because working means no time for annoying anyone else in this world in any form. (Lady luck smiles on Danny)
Or maybe it's because working means no time for daydreaming about being the first woman to ever operate a living human on the moon. (There are no boundaries for daydreaming, really.)
Or maybe it's because working means no communication to the world. (Except of course fussy bossy troublesy customers.) (I know it's troublesome but if I write that it won't rhyme)
Or maybe it's because working means no time for Grey's Anatomy. Bloody Monday. Criminal Minds. Etcetera etcetera etcetera. (Sheet. Sheet you bloody work.) (I did not just said that.)
Or maybe it's because working, in short, means no computer, no phone, no TV, no movie (except for Harry Potter nyahahahahahaha I bought the tickets last Sunday please don't envy me or attempt to steal my ticket your time will come okay I assure you, your time will come), no piano, no sleep, no books (I'm choosing books over working what has the world done to me....), no drinking water any time you want, no eating rice (WHAT HAS THE WORLD DONE TO ME!!!), no procrastinating (this is just unacceptable), no freedome of speech of action of replying messages of eating any (edible) thing any time you want. Just. No. Freedom.
Maybe working means lifeless.
Now to come to think of it, maybe it's because of all of the above.
No comments:
Post a Comment