Proudly presenting -
[Imagine this is a photo of the cover of our year book okay sorry camera is not around]
See! Got colour one some more! :D
Yes I went to school today but that doesn't matter - I'm still me the lazy me - and the fact that I went to school today will not change what I am about to say in this post so no matter, don't have to be shocked or surprised or stunned because this is the part where I say:
Do not judge a book by it's cover.
Seriously.
I went through the so-called year book and what I found was only disappointment. Yes, they did record the school's academic achievement, very well, but I just cannot find the page where they record our school's co-curricular achievement in any part of that book. Don't tell me the editor missed out that part. Or they accidentally (on purpose, always on purpose) missed out that/those page(s) in the process of printing those 1100 books.
Just tell me that our school's principal MISSED OUT (or even worse, never knew about) that part and hence either one of both theory above.
I know larr a picture tells a thousand words, but those thousand words can only be seen and felt by those who were in that picture in the first place. Who, in the outside of the picture, would ever know that our school's choir team got the fourth place in the national level's competition, instead of a pathetic consolation prize in a district level competition? And hence begin the judgemental comments.
And then they (don't ask me, I don't know who either) misplaced my (misspelled) name (so it isn't my name, after all) in the column where those number one genius's name should be at. Ahahahahahahaha I created my own time machine and travelled back to three years ago - which is last year in this case and became a form one student last year and got first place unknowingly.
Ngoh Jess Shynn will be so sad.
I still have many more things to say about that so-called year book of our school but just in case I am the only one who missed out those pages which I mentioned above and this post ridicules you, I am done here. Just text me or mail me or write on my wall or even tweet to me if you have found those missing pages. I will salute you and buy you a cookie.
No comments:
Post a Comment