While I, on the other hand, is crawling into depression again...
*Danny hops towards me with a frying pan in his hands and thwacks it onto my head (Ouch Danny, ouch) and roars at me GO STUDY YOUR STUPID ACCOUNTS LARR as he laughs evilly, indicating that he rocks more than I do because he's Merdeka day is one day earlier than mine.
Just a short one. Just a short one.
Today, I decided to reveal a truth here as after a long period of pondering, I decided that this truth will bring no harm to anyone at all so here is what I decided to say:
It's a misintepretion.
You know how I always tell myself oh how I love Science Science rocks Science is awesome Science is love Science is everything let Science be my life take me away oh Science how I love thee. Stuffs like these. You know?
Apparently the truth is I DO NOT love Science at all. I despise Chemistry and Biology and every time I am to study either one of the subjects, I will tell myself to go and sleep and not waste time on useless, boring, torturing and full-with-alien-words subjects. And my dislike towards these subjects can be clearly seen by my almighty results all year long. And then I won't even care about how bad I did because really, I just don't care.
I discovered that Physics was the one which gave me the misconcept of my love towards Science ever since forever (and ever and ever and ever) and it is Physics that makes 'Science' so awesome so yeah my true love is actually Physics and I could never understand people who hates Physics.
See, a short one.
P.S. My name is Ngoh Jess Minn and my ambition is to be a surgeon! :) :)
P.P.S. Honestly and seriously.
No comments:
Post a Comment