Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Turn it up, up, up, up, up, up, up.

Stupid song stuck in my head like it's literally glued inside and out of my brain and all over my head since forever which makes it so unbearable because it's only a memory of a short phrase of a song which I've only heard once who in the world will know how bugging and irritating this song can be. Thanks to something so clever called Google it made the condition less depressing. So clever it can even tell the name of (a short phrase of) the song that is playing inside my head even when I do not even know how the whole song goes like or what is the name of the stupid song.

Wait I'm not here to talk about the stupid song nor the clever Google so back to me.

I shall hereby present you a summary of my (unpredictable, super unpredictable, super mega unpredictable) week:

I am a student > I temporarily signed off that job > (I feel like) I am no longer a student, got myself employed UNEXPECTEDLY (emphasising emphasising) it's pretty much like it fell from the sky right in front of me when I just am about to move a step forward > Yeah I am moving forward thank you very much for realizing >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Soooooo forward you cannot even see me now bwahahahahaha okay back to me (summary) >Did awesome thing had awesome time > Went back to McHeaven and lived my McLife > Realized working isn't fun any more it sucks to the max > Felt like quitting > Considered quitting > Consideration distracted by oncoming plans in life and eventually faded away > Held meeting > Awful > Very awful > Very awfully awful I NEED TO WAKE UP > Guess what, back to work again......... (WHAT!??) > Ate a lot by the way (My way of saying gained 9852 kilograms in a week) >> Bought second pair of shoes in the week my oh my > WATCHED AWESOME AWESOME HARRY POTTER SO AWESOME I WILL WATCH IT AGAIN (tomorrow wheeeeeeeeeeee) > Back to work. Grr > Realized that I'm sick and tired of working (again) > Had serious consideration about quitting, not that I wasn't serious the first time > Tried something new > Handled counter > Drive-Thru sucks > I want the fun out there > Short of sixty cents but never mind it cannot even buy you an ice-cream haha haha grr I'm a failure > My life is basically about work > No Grey's for three miserable days, made me even motivated to quit my job > I need my life back > Decided to quit my job but don't know how to tell the manager without getting killed > Didn't turn up for my job on Monday! Hah! > (That is what it seemed like during the first hour of my shift, I got back to my work because I decided that the so called "St. John activity" is stupid and time-wasting) > So yes I did not 'didn't turn up for my job on Monday' > Felt peaceful to be back in McHeaven > Shocked and surprised by the news that Monday will be our last working day, which we received on Monday by the way > God is so awesome He solved everything for me now I don't have to die > Worked happily (hahahahaha such description) > Had awesome lunch > Worked reluctantly, yet happily > Time passes > Time passes > Time passes > Time comes, I AM FREEEEEEEEEEE!! :D

TAADAA a happy ending of my week! :D With no salary.


This is really, an update.

No comments: