So it has been a month slash four weeks.
Today I can officially have my phone back.
But it won't make any difference.
Ought to be so.
Mm song mood filling me up.
Mm song 'bout everything.
Seriously.
But never mind.
With God in me.
I found peace.
This will be the first and last mm song post of the month.
If I ever am to feel mm song again.
I'll bang the piano keys.
Instead of smashing the keyboard.
The keyboard and the blog had it enough.
I suppose.
So well.
My younger sister followed my uncle back to KL yesterday.
My elder sister is on the way right now with my grandparents.
Me.
Here I am.
Thanks to that lousy school.
School had been unbelievably ridiculous.
Forcing the teachers to give us lame homeworks.
Setting up extra classes at the wrong time.
You call this holiday?
I call this something else starting with the letter h.
A four-lettered-word.
I'm following my parents down to KL.
The lonely one behind.
I'm wishing upon the stars that they'll be going down right after BM class tomorrow.
Which is predictably, not going to happen.
They said they're going down on Thursday.
And you know what.
I'm gonna make it to the Revo Party that night.
I don't care what crapping reasons you people give me.
And Jasmine, I hope that you'll be in the car with me to kill boredom.
I'll ask.
Guess I'll spend my time with the lousy homeworks these few days.
Homework. Music. Computer. Piano. Phone. Homework.
Oh yeah.
Watching another movie on Wednesday.
Guess that will be the only thing colouring my boring lonely days.
Nyehh.
Gonna post about Saturday and Sunday.
The days rocked; the nights are the most horrible ones of the month.
A picture of illustration.
I do so once or twice a month.
It's already a habit.
Wanna know why.
'Cause I'm tired of this life.
I'm tired of myself.
But hey.
Your smile always make me smile.
Thank you. =]
I had nothing better to do.
JessMinn.-
No comments:
Post a Comment