Pass the quiz to 10 ppl that you wish to know how they feel about you.
1. Angeline
2. Mandy
3. Evonne
4. Joyce
5. Jess Lynn
6. Hendriq
7. Nicole
8. Suzzane
9. Tiffany
10. Yan Wen
[I won't leave messages in you people's chat box 'cause I'm just filling up the 10 numbers in order to continue this quiz. Do it if you wish to =)]
1.What do you think about the person who tagged you?
_ A good listener and a caring friend =)
_ A great friend to talk with. =)
2.Who is no.7 having relationship with?
_ Umm.. No idea. Hehh.
3.Who is no.9 having relationship with?
_ Mr. Whee! XDXD
4.If no.9 & 1 are together,will it be a good thing?
_ =.=|
5.What about no.1 & 5?
_ Speechles...
6.What is no.3 studying?
_ BM, BI, BC, Science, Math, KH, Geography, History. Lala.
7.when was the last time you chatted with no.6?
_ 7 hours ago.
8.Does no.8 have any cousin(s) in his/her school?
_ Nope..? I don't think so.
9.Will u woo no.8?
_ O.O
10.How about no.4?
_ Ohh, nahh.
11.does no.2 have any siblings?
_ Yup.
12.how did you get to know about no.3?
_ SJK(C)Pei Chai. Class of 2S.
13.No.4?
_ Same as the above.
14.No.7?
_ Same again. -.-
15.No.2?
_ Same. Class of 3S.
16.where does no.1 live at?
_ Kuantan..?
17.How did you get to know no.10?
_ Through my sis.
18.Is no.5 the sexiest person in the world?
_ Must I answer this. -.-
//tag_one>done.
>>>>
||By Angeline, Suzzane and Tiffany long long ago.
1. My Name : Jess Minn.
2. My Birthday : 22nd August.
3. Who tagged you : Angeline. Suzzane. Tiffany.
4. Name 5 best friends : God, Science, Music, Water, Human being.
5. What do you wished for birthday : Something I want.
6. Happy things that happened recently : I got back my phone..? Whee.
7. Most stressed about recently : I didn't do well.
8. What is your dream about future : To be someone greater than Sir Isaac Newton. Yeah I know. Dream on.
9. Do you have someone you like : Define like, please.
10. Will visit your ex-teacher in a classmate gathering : When is that gonna happen. Mandy! Your plan! XD
11. Most happy to hang out with : Friendsss.
12. If two of your friends were having conflicts : Pray 'bout it.
13. Where is preferably the place to go with your lover : Somewhere he prefers.
14. What to do in Christmas : Go church.
15. Who do you want to celebrate Christmas with : People...?
16. Bad habit on waking up early in the morning : I won't get up of the bed.
17. How many siblings do you have : 2.
18. Favourite song ( Female) : Blahh.
19. Favourite song ( Male) : Lots of it.
20. Favourite Colour : Blue, red.
21. Flush before using the toilets : =.=
22. Love me not : Whee.
23. Affectionate to guys or girls : Laaaaaaaala.
24. What do you want to shout out loudly : THANK YOU FATHER =D
25. Do you dare to go toilets alone in the middle of the night : Yeahh.
26. Will you take off your undies in while in the WC : ?
27. Who's the bastard : Nobody.
28. What's the current affection : I don't know.
29. Sleeps uglily : How am I supposed to know.
30. Whats the time now : 11:33p.m. [O.O It's already that late]
31. Do you hate the person who tagged you : Never. Never. And never.
32. Weight : It's not constant.
33. Weather today : No idea.
34. Are you pregnant : NO =.=
35. What will you do if you win a lottery : You won't know.
36. An activity that must be done while in the Uni -life : Hmm.
【 People i Tagged 】
1. HENDRIQ!!! XD
2. Jasmine
3. Alisson
4. Jess Lynn
5. Shin Wei
6. Kristyl
7. Calvin
8. Mandy
9. Bryan
10.Hendriq again! XDXD
01- 【Does no.4 know no.6?】: Oh yes.
02- 【No.10 is a male or?】: Male. -.-
03- 【 The hobby of no.8】: Umm...
04- 【Does no. 1 have any siblings】: Yes he does.
05- 【The surname of of no.7】:Sorry but I don't remember. XD
06- 【Does no.10 have alot of friends?】: Ohh yes. Proud to be one of them.
07- 【Anyone tackling no.4?】: Hmm.
08- 【If no.2 is being introduced?】 : God's child =]
09- 【The favourite colour of no.6】: Red?
10- 【Where is no.5 studying currently?】: Far far away. =(
11- 【How do you know no.10?】: Answer in tag number three.
12- 【Whats the difference between the birthmonth of no.1 and you?】 : Mine is 2 alphabets less than his. -.-
13- 【Ever hang out with no.9?】: Nahh.
14- 【Do you like to chat with no.2?】: Ohh yes we can talk a lot =)
15- 【Like to be with no.3?】: Yeahh.
16- 【How do you think about no.7?】: A good boy...?
17- 【How do you think about no.9?】:Dota pro.
18- 【Do you love no.5?】:Yes I do. Whee.
= Who tagged you with this questionnaire? : Angeline. Suzzane. Tiffany.
= How long have you known him/her : 9 years. 2 years. 9 years.
= Do you think that he/she is important to you? : Everyone is.
= Your relationship with him/her : Ahemm. XD Friends. Friends.
= Whats his/hers hobby? : Lala. Lala. Lala.
= What do you think about his/her personality? : Pretty. Pretty. Pretty.
= His/her points of importance in your heart : -
- 1st thing before sleep : Feeling tired.
- 1st thing after awaking from sleep : What time is it?
- Your idol : TVXQ.
- Favourite season : Winter...?
- Worked part-time before? : Don't think so.
- Times worked : Hmm.
- Country that wanted to go most : Korea slash Japan.
- Personality hated : I do not hate.
- Are you a crybaby? : I don't cry in public.
- You laugh a lot? : I wish.
- Do you like to go out alone? : I'm never alone =)
- What time you wake up if it was a holiday? : I wouldn't if it was a holiday.
- Today's weather (Sunny Rainy Cloudy): Sunny I suppose.
- Choose between Friends and Lover : Both.
- Choose between Chances and Fates : Both.
- Are you narcissist? : I don't think so.
- Is this questionnaire long? : I've done longer ones.
- How to make yourself feel better every time? : Let it all out. Pray.
- Favourite food : Chocolate. Cheesecake. McD's fries. Sushi.
- Do you like ice? : Depends.
- Are you full of happiness? : No comment.
- Which are the friends that you cared the most? : My best ones.
- Whats the most important item in your bed room? : The bed.
- Most consistent dream at sleep : Sigh.
- Will you forgive a guy that is mentally disobedient? : Try my best to.
- Whats the meaning of life? : I don't know.
- Do you know?(See if you can answer this!): No I don't. -.-
- When do you hate me? : Never. Never. Never.
- Like the day you were born or been into the society?: The day I was born.
- Like Taoism or Confucianism? : Ehh?
- Favourite cake? : Cheesecake. Chocplate-flavoured ones.
- Can we stop this game now? : Why not.
- Do you like sardins? : Depends.
- Who knows you the best? : My Daddy up there. =]
- IQ higher or EQ? : Neither.
- Computer or Mobile Phone : Depends.
- Prefer to sleep or play? : Both.
- Friendster or Facebook? : Neither.
- Whats your wish right now? : That the slimy 10% won't come true.
- Tired? : Of myself? Yeahh.
- Favourite drinks : Water.
- What do you think of the humanity and personality of the person who tagged you? : Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaala.
//tag_two>_done.
>>>>
||By Hendriq slash lidi.
1. Who are you?
_ Jess Minn the child of God.
2. Are we friends?
_ Oh yeah.
3. When and how did we meet?
_ 2007 in church but we never talked. XD
4. Did you like me at all?
_ Oh yes I do. A lot. Don't get it wrong though.
5. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
_ Lidi! You know why. Sorry I didn't mean to hurt you.
6. Describe me in one word.
_ Lidi. XD
7. What was your first impression?
_ You look extremely innocent.
8. Do you still think that way about me now?
_ Umm, nope. Lala.
9. What reminds you of me.
_ Hmm..
10. If you could give me anything what would it be?
_ Something you told me you didn't have today. Laaaaaaaaaala.
11. How well do you know me?
_ Hmm.. I can't tell it.
12. When's the last time you saw me?
_ Yesterday. -.-
13. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
_ Don't think so.
14. Are you going to post this in your notes and see what I say about you?
_ Huh?
15. What is my best attribute?
_ Everything! Last Saturday was one of the best. THANKS A LOT!!! =D
I TAG :
1. Angeline
2. Mandy
3. Jasmine
4. Yan Wen
5. Shin Wei
6. En Wei
7. Suzzane
8. Tiffany
//tag_three>done.
>>>>
**Jess Minn whees off.
No comments:
Post a Comment