Thursday, June 4, 2009

The House.

I am.

11:41PM.

Phone's turned off, as requested.

And yeap. I'm back.

From far far away.

Gahh.

Revo Party what's the word

ROCKED, as expected.

However, the claps and shouts weren't as loud as expected.

Kuantan did better.

Far better...?

Wheee.

Maybe we're all just shy 'cause we haven't get to know each other.

That's just my opinion.

Don't have to bother 'bout it.

Gahh who even cares.

Anyway, a little bit to share here.

F.R.U.

Forgiven + Forsake old ways
Renovated + Revived
Unwaving faith + Until you see Jesus face to face

That's all I am sharing.

Can't share more 'cause it's all under Pastor Sandra's copyright.

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaala.

Seriously you won't have any idea about what am I talking about.

It's great that if those words up there help.

Which I suppose 99% won't.

And seriously, those who weren't there,

REGRET.

But of course to those who wants to be there but cannot make it,

what to say.

There's a next year. =]

Wheee.

Recess Revolution.

Sounds very interesting.

I'm gonna dream on.

Which I always do.

Pastor Sandra rocks to the max of the max.

Oh yes, to the next post.

Come renovate me Lord.

Seriously,

do something Jess Minn.

No comments: