Seriously why are you Kuantan people not here.
This may sound crazy.
But hey, at least I'm calm enough right now.
Can any of you Kuantan people who are reading this.
PLEASE COME DOWN TO KL FOR REVOLUTION CONFERENCE TOMORROW?
There is 99% of chance that I might not able to attend the sessions tomorrow.
Philharmonic Orchestra.
Blaahhhh.
People, come down to KL please?
YOUR SCHOOL NEEDS YOU.
Seriously how am I putting this.
SMK ALOR AKAR NEEDS YOU.
Two hours to Revo Party.
ACTSperiment 2.0 launching tonight.
A reminder,
Revo Academy starts at 10 tomorrow morning.
So you have like 16 hours to make the plan.
The plan of coming down to KL.
I know I sound desperate.
Crazy, at the same time.
Will any of you, please make the plan?
Come to Revo Academy tomorrow, please?
We're doing activities in Summit mall by the way.
If that attracts your attention at all.
Kuantan needs to be changed.
Please.
No comments:
Post a Comment