Friday, June 5, 2009

The Stand

2:06AM local time.

This is Jess Minn, a child if God.

I'm in TTDI, a part of Malaysia.

Currently reporting about things that I'm about to,

which I'm not quite sure,

what is it.

Never mind.

I have a plan to keep staying awake until the sun rises,

which is predicted by the future great scientist,

99% not going to happen.

This prediction is gonna be a such a major achievement.

However I do put hope on that 1%.

As I always do.

Impossibilities,

illogical things,

I do put it in that 1%.

I call it hope.

Hope,

it can be good,

it can be the other way round as well.

It is good 'cause it motivates you.

It pushes you towards your goal.

It keeps you moving on.

However,

sometimes, when you reached the top,

it's just not there.

Not a single thing is there.

That kind of feeling.

It's like you climed all the way up for the sake of jumping down.

I NEVER liked that.

To conclude,

1% of hope is more than enough.

Gahh.

That's just my opinion.

Anyway let's get back here.

Oh wow 2:48am.

Fancinating.

This is a reminder that,

Jess Minn is attending Revo Acedemy and Revo Party tomorrow.

What is she doing here.

Crapping, evidently.

Which is not benificial for her eyes, her brain, her health,

blahblahblahblahhh,

and so on.

Seriously when can this end.

I think I know it.

I think I knew it.

Lord, is it You?

Is that the right path for me?

Tell me, guide me please.

Thank You Father.

7 hours 'til Revo acedemy starts.

I better find a way.

Report ends by Jess Minn.

No comments: