He seriously thinks that I am an idiot.
It just felt so right saying that.
So well. Today is the second day of the second week of the second school term holiday in 2009. Oh wheeeee. I must put it that way so that blahhh I don't even know why. Well so I went to KL on Thursday and came back home on Sunday. That's the only happening. I didn't even get the chance to shop in KL. Which is quite good 'cause I won't have to see money flying away from me. Anyhow it always does and it did, somehow. Blahh. This will be the last time I'm here to tell about stories in my life slash crapping until some time. Wow sounds like something big and serious blablablahh. Don't ask me I don't even know until when. A decision I made on Sunday THANK YOU SUNDAY. Gahh.
Story time.
Jess Minn went to Kuala Lumpur, a city in Malaysia on Thursday morning with her friend, Jasmine. Jess Minn's dad had something to do which delayed the departure time but Jess Minn and Jasmine still managed to make it to Revo Party that night. They both thank God that the jam wasn't that bad that day. Ohh fine okay I'll stop. Hard to tell in such way. Lllaaaaaa. Suddenly I don't feel like writing it all out in words and sentences 'cause I know this will be super mega boring. And I know no one will read this but well I'll still continue. For the sake of continuing. Whee.
Thursday gone, Friday Revo Academy and Revo Party which filled up the whole day. Saturday morning Revo Academy. Went back before lunch break. Oh yes I missed the activity-in-the-mall part. And yeah I missed the last night of the whole conference 'cause of this Philharmonic Orchestra which was wheeee I don't know what to say 'bout it. Awesome describes it all. Yeah nothing much to say 'bout the orchestra. Nothing much that I CAN say 'bout it. Sunday, sticking to the xbox the whole morning, out for lunch, and back continue sticking to it. SUNDAY WAS THE WORST DAY OF ALL ALTHOUGH I HAD FUN WITH THE XBOX. It felt so right to say that. In fact the only great thing about this whole trip was Revo.
Okay I'll shut up.
Do take note that this will be the last time that I'm doing this. Find out yourself.
It just suddenly felt like December 2008. Things just reminded me 'bout last December. The songs. The piano. The places. The people. The way I wasted my time. Nyahh. Last December really rocked. Although. Hahh nahh what to say. It's June now and wow, a miracle happened. Which was. Nothing happened. Seriously thank You Father for that. 'Casue I've been observing. To be accurate, analysing. Something bad will just happen during the first week of the every month. First week of January something made me emo, February I was banned from using the computer AHAHAHAHA, March the cube was confiscated, yeah I lived a month without the cube, April something made me more emo than ever, and lastly my phone was confiscted in May. That was the last wheeee. I am thankful that nothing bad happened last week. Thank You Lord. =)
This is long enough I guess. Won't be posting in such way for quite some time. Enough. Yeah I've said enough. Seriously. I miss somebody.
And whee. Night at the Museum 2 tomorrow with the MYFers. Can't wait for my day to be coloured. Someone owes me Baskin' Robins. =D
For fun.



Do join the Recess Revolution. For everything else, CLICK.
Changes will be seen.
And I'm not dreaming, just to let you know.
I am the revolution.
You are the revolution.
WE ARE THE REVOLUTION.
You are the revolution.
WE ARE THE REVOLUTION.
"...Everything is possible for him who believes." - Mark 9:23
6:39PM.
JESSMINN_.
No comments:
Post a Comment