Saturday, May 30, 2009

Saturday the 30th

Posted at 5:37pm on 1st June.
Wheeeee.

I had 5 hours of sleep.
The next thing I know is that it was already 7.
Got ready.
The first outing with the MYFers so far.
Or was it not.
Blahh.
One of the best outings in 2009.
It's called.
MYFers Bukit Pelindung Outing.
But we spent only an hour at Bukit Pelindung.
La.
We were supposed to meet at the foot of Bukit Pelindung.
Which someone didn't know where was that.
Lala.

8AM. Journey started.
9AM.
Back down and off to Hoi Yin for breakfast.

10AM. Rock-climbing. Totally rocked. =]
11AM.
Waited for the arrival for 12 for cheap McD.

Ahahahh.

While waiting.

We hanged out at the playground.
It was childish yet fun.

Not long after Alfred and Hendriq left.

We went to McD and continued to wait for the arrival of 12pm.

And finally 12PM arrived.
12PM.
Lunch at McD.

Went back at 12:30.
Credits to Alisson for the pictures. =]


Jasmine with her new discovery.

The Lims in white.

"I shall end my life."

That's the hardest part of all.

We were all witnessing.





This.
Somehow they managed to get back.


Hendriq enjoyed the most.
XD

Poor shoe.


Incomplete group photo without Alisson.

Incomplete group photo without En Wei.
Clockwise from left: Alfred, Jess Lynn, Alisson, Kevin, Adrian, Hendriq, Jess Minn, Jasmine.

Emo?

Waiting for 12pm.


--.

Well I shall blog 'bout yesterday as well.
Followed my sis and Alisson to the mall after church.
Was supposed to go for Baskin' Robins.
But they didn't plan well.
Watched Terminator instead of Night at the Museum 2.
Terminator was.
I don't know what's the word.
I just didn't like it.

So that's all about the colourful weekend.
Cut off the lousy night parts.
Both days did rock.
Both night, the other way round.

Ends with.

MYFers ROCKS!! =D


JessMinn._

No comments: