Sunday, June 14, 2009

KIM JAE JOONG FEATURED IN HIGHERGROUNDUNITED.COM

Let me scrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaam.

Okay done. Oh yes unbelievable, yet true. Hero Jae Joong, one of my long-lost husbands, appeared in Higher Ground's blog. Can't explain much here though. A picture with him in it was featured and the picture featured was originally the promotional poster of the drama Heaven's Postman, which Jae played the main character of the drama. Oh whee whee wheee wheeeeeeeee.

Click here to view that post. Well don't just look at the picture, I know he's attractive AHAHAHAHA, but also spend just a few minutes on reading that post. A letter from Jesus to you. =)

Here's the original poster. To view the amazingly-edited one, CLICK.



Oh whee. Two statements.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR MONDAY.
'Cause I wanna prove it and show it to you.

I CAN WAIT FOR MONDAY.
'Cause the 10 long essays are still untouched.


PLEASE?

-JessMinn.

No comments: