Sunday, January 11, 2009

Surprise. << only once XD

Tak jadi nak sign off. Gaahhh terlalu tempting.

Okay so this week should be the 'emo-week'. Or this month should be the 'emo-month'. Oh well either one. Don't ask me IDONTKNOW. Well that's totally impossible. Idonotwantthat!!! But everything make sense if it's so. If it is so, that should be that reason why. Why did someone did something. Hmm. That must be the reason. Arghh why am I thinking about this. I'm not suppose to. So STOP IT.

Fine.

Oh yea.

Had you been given the chance,
would you,
or would you not,
accept the offer?


Well opportunities like this don't just come to you everyday. Think about it. Think. Gahh I've still got 3 months to think about it. Why worry now. Hmm.


Let's see what I can do to this blogskin. (emo-week/month-blogskin) Will do it when I have the time.

Appreciate. For I'll only do this these when I'm lame enough. So, do appreciate larrhh. Apayangsayacakapni. Gahh.

Ending the post that you shouldn't appreciate,
the one-day-lamer,
JessMinn.
Jeremy why larh delete your cute blog.

Oh yeah Angie. Obviously perjanjian itu tak jadi larrh.
Bad Jess Minn.

No comments: