Anyway I'm not dropping by here to just tell about how much fat I gained. I'm here to, well, make myself clear about the hectic-ness that will come to me after this holiday. In fact this holiday is over. Yes I know that. And about homework, well, less than 2 hours for me to finish those 1-week-dead homeworkS.
So what's on after this holiday. Re-examination for St. John, oh great I don't even know where's my first aid textbook, and I've to march under the hot sun every Sunday how am I gonna make it to church, stay back after school everyday for choir practice, which means no more time for homeworks, and MAYBE, maybe those committee members meetings. And of course, school life, tuition life, blablabla blablablahh. What's more. Am I missing out anything else. Oh yeah I'm gonna abandon this blog. BWA. HA. HA. HA. Ha.
And oh yeah.
GET ME THOSE!!!!!





My. I wonder which company is the producer. A few days ago my sister just found out that her CHANGMIN necklace, as well as my YUNHO's, was a product of Tiffany & Co.'s. She was feaking all the way out and wanted to scream out loud until she realised that I wasn't at home. Hahh. No point for her to scream as no one's gonna entertain her.
So I guess this will be the last post during this holiday. What I can conclude about this Chinese New Year is that, this year's is much better than lats year's. Hahh. =) And my conclusion about this holiday - A WASTE OF TIME. Gaaahh. PMR's so near that I can feel it right now, therefore I'm flying off to my books. Textbooks, rivision books, WHATEVER.
Yes it's already the end of this holiday but still I'm going to Kristyl's place later. Hahh.
Homeworks, I'm coming to you and my bloggie, I'm
God bless!!!
Still-me,
JESSMINN.
THEIR BACK. AND I LOVE THAT FEELING.
THANKS FOR ROCKING. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment