Thursday, January 29, 2009

MUSIC. IS. LOVE.

I'm back. AGAIN.

Well yesterday has been long. Very, VERY LONG.
I shall start with


ahem.


MADE IN KOREA. MADE IN KOREA.
Made in Malaysia. =.=

This picture was taken a week ago. Anyway, let's get back to the topic.

AHEM.

"Describe DBSK."
" DBSK is a pee-beo."

The emcee. JUN SOO.

Scratching you head eh? I had no idea what was he talking about too.
Until the next sentence.

"He actually wanted to pronounce the word 'fever'."

.. .

Yesterday, a friend of my sister, who also happens to be a Cassiopeia came by. We watched a few videos from her pendrive and after that watched the Banjun Dramas from All About 2 which she brought. My, when can I get mine. Time passed so fast, it's already 2 then. Switched the channel, watched MNet KM Music Festival of the year 2007. Yea, TVXQ wasn't there as they didn't come up any Korean album that year. I was waiting for the performance 'Into The New World' by SNSD but in the end, nah, they did not show it. Had McD for lunch again, my, I'm getting so unhealthy.

And as for yesterday night, well, I'm speechless about that. All I can say is Reuel, one small cup of water ain't enough to quench my thirst for the whole long night. Hahh. Thanks a lot anyway. And yeah, I won 5 bucks for Rufus. Heehh. Not bad huh.

And well, I went to Shar Min's place and after that to this schcoolmate of mine's place just now. Shar Min tell your mom I love her mee!! Thanks a lot!! XD

Okay end of report. And by the way, no more Criminal Minds for me. Gahh. I miss Agent Hotch. =( I haven't even finish the first season. Fine then. I'll just stick to the computer my homeworks from now on. And guess what? I'm gonna quit blogging. Bwahahahaha. Yea right.

I must stop this.
And I know I can.
Just watch me.

Oh great I just realised that I haven't start working on JaeJoong-post. =( When?

Leaving,
J.E.S.S.M.I.N.N.

HE. ROCKS.

No comments: