Well lately, or shall I say in these few days, many used the word 'resolution'. And my mother was one of the them. Today, I shall share this conversation her with you people, which took place at my cousin's house yesterday night.
My mom asked this. Suddenly.
Mom: So girls, what are your resolutions for this new year?
I was the first one who answered. IMMEDIATELY.
Me: TO GO TO DBSK'S CONCERT!!! =D
My sister nodded.
Mom: No, that's not what resolution means. What you said just now is what you hope to do, it's a wish.
Both of us: NO!!
Mom: Yes, resolution means what do you want to achieve, what is your goal. Going to DBSK's concert is just what you hope, it's just your wish, it's not a resolution.
We still didn't agree.
Both of us: NO!!!!!
Mom: Yes!! Resolution means what you want yourself to achieve!! What you aim for!!!
Me: YES!!! THAT IS WHAT I AIM FOR!! GOING TO DBSK'S CONCERT IS MY RESOLUTION!!
Mom: NO!!!!!
Gahh. That was stupid. Arguing over MY resolution. Anyway I AM going to their concert. Don't ask me how I know I just know they'll be coming this year. THEY WILL COME. And I will be there, that's for sure. =D
First day of the new year, not that bad. At least I did something. Oh this is stupid. And I'm gonna spend my very first evening of 2009 learning BM. Oh well. I'm looking forward to it, though. I'll see you tonight Shar Min!! And Jou Jin!!! XD
Oh yeah. Chinese versions, sound weird. Let me un-weird it. XD
Jess Minn.
== JessMinn =====
_________ 5247 . __ ._
______________
since i haven't been doing this for quite a while ____
______ __ XD
No comments:
Post a Comment