Sunday, January 25, 2009

BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER

Conclusion - I LOST.
Oh well, better luck next time. =)

So I've been to the same mall twice in two days, not getting what I aimed for. Well at least it's better than nothing, though. But somehow I still feel a little bit of guilt in me. Should I regret or should I not. And as for my watch, it's still laying there, still not ticking yet. My, when can I get it fixed. Poor little thing.

Those boys down there, screaming and shouting and fooling around at 11 pm. An hour before midnight. Neighbours, I apologise for that. I just can't help it. Knowing that there's nothing I can do to shut them up, why should I bother to even care about their behaviours.

Oh, no. Tell me this is not true. You know what, Hanz is here. Killing me with his charms again. Little boy stop giving me that smile. Stop it. STOP IT. He's just way tooooooooo cute. See, now I have to finish this post as quick as possible in order to get down to play around with him. Heehh. Aww,... That little charmer just came upstairs. And off he went. Oh no oh no oh no, their leaving now. NO!!!!

..

Crap. They left. =( After those bye-byes. With his charming smile. Aww. See, I don't get to play with him because of, well, you know what. I just went down to greet them goodbye and, I'm starting to miss him already. The other family is still here, now the eldest boy is playing with the harmonica. Blowing it NON-STOP. Little boy, is it so hard for you to be even a little considerate.

Well let me do the countings now. In between 8pm till now, there are... Almost 6 families came by? Nah, we're all one family right. Hahh. Except for my mom's 2nd sis, all of here siblings came just now.

Oh yea, they're all watching the episode which I've always wanted to watch. Of the 2nd season of Criminal Minds. The episode which Reid was kidnapped and drugged, I guess. I just started watching the first season yesterday. Hopefully I'll get to finish all of the 3 seasons in this week.

And yea, I almost forgot. Happy Birthday to Tiffany. Hahh. Sorry I did not text you 'cause something happened to my simcard and blablablah. Heehh. Happy birthday again. May all your dreams come true~.

I guess I'm done here. I think I'll be back. Hahh.

EDITED: Ignore lame title. I kept laughing when I first heard that from my sis.

-JESSMINN--

No comments: