9 days of freedom and
what's next?
BACK TO SCHOOL.
Okay let's not think about that first. My, 2 more days to Chinese New Year, which also means 2 more days to his birthday, and his birthday. Both are husbands of mine. Hahh. Well I don't know the reason but I don't feel Chinese New Year at all, but at least I'm already tasting freedom right now, although I'm aware that it's gonna end very VERY soon. Believe me. A week later and poof! Freedom's gone. Right. So for now, let us all just enjoy and enjoy and
Oh yeah.
" Philip P wearing i've-forgotten-what shouting out loud on the top of Petronas Twin Tower. "
There's more but I find this the funniest. Gahh.
So I'll start with today. This morning I got up from bed and felt that my nose is watery. Got worse in school. I don't know what causes this but yea, I'm having running nose. 2 days right before CNY. Oh well. I'm not gonna complain much 'cause besides feeling watery in my nose, everything else's fine. I don't feel sick at all. Heehh =) Everything else is just as usual. Or shall I say, better than usual. My mood's 1000% fine today. I was happy in school. Happy in CF. Happy in Mandy's house. Even happier in tuition. Hahh. I'm still very happy right now. XD Whee~!!! Everyday will be like this!! Hahh!! Oh yea. I would like to apologise to those in my class and to those who are in the same tuition class with me for annoying you people with my annoying clearing-my-flu-sound. It's annoying, I know. I felt annoyed too. Sorry everyone, I really am. =)
As you can see, I'm done with my 'emo-mood' now. What's so good to emo about anyway. What's so great about emo-ing. Why did I ever emo in the first place. Just let it be. Push all our problems away to God, and He'll solve them for us. Amen! Thank You Lord, thank You so much. =D
Whoo I'm still very hyper right now. Without knowing the reason. Heehh. Well shopping plan for tonight canceled, as, well, you don't have to know why. Heehh. So I'll just spend my whole night in front of this computer, I guess.
Oh, right. This post is supposed to be the recall for this whole week. My, I've really crapped a lot. Okay now I'll do it in one paragraph. To those who are getting bored, you may leave. And to those who are interested to read more of my craps, stay. Heehh I still know that I'm lame.
Now what happened on Monday. Owhh, right. I stayed back for audition for this year's school's choir team. I did it.
Done. Hahh.
I'm still in the mood to crap. But not having anything to crap about.
Oh and by the way, my uncle and my aunt are coming back tomorrow. Heehh unlike most of you people, my cousins are all coming back instead of us leaving Kuantan. There're advantages and disadvantages, though.
So I think that's all for now, I'll be back to write more if I feel like doing so. See what I can do to my blogskin. Again~
Get well soon little nose!! =)
JESSMINN
If you believe, you would see the glory of God.
No comments:
Post a Comment