Evidently born to emo won my vote. XD
Hmm I'm still wondering how I did that with a throat in such condition.
Well let's see.
First week of school - faded away,
and my current condition: half dead,
what's more,
the first and only resolution mentioned here - DEAD.
This is sad. And very, very bad~~.
I've got so many things to writ about but then, you know, idonthavethetime. When am I going to blog about mMYPG. So obviously I did not make it to edit the post last week. Hmm. I was in Megamall that night last-minute-checking whether I missed anything. By the time I reached home it was already... Um.. 10? Oh well I planned to go to bed at 9.30 or something like that and ended up sleeping at almost 12. =.='"
I'm recalling what happened this whole week. It seems like nothing happened. At all.
MONDAY.
I woke up early. Duhh of course I did. Finally I started doing Quiet Time but seriously, 20 minutes isn't enough. Went to school. Reached school. Hoping that they won't change our classes like they did the year before. And guess what? They did not!! Oh great praise the Lord. Everything went smooth and fine that day.
And so TUESDAY,
WEDNESDAY night something caused me to emo
THURSDAY seems so long ago.
And FRIDAY. Which is today. One word: hectic.
10 attended the very first CF of 2009 and I'm glad that I'm one of them. CF ended at 2, and Math tuition starts at 3. So we were dropped in front of Reuel's house at 2.30. Tuition starts at 3. Reuel insisted to walk both Mandy and I back to my house. Reached home at 2.35. I repeat, tuition starts at 3. Gahh no time to take my bath. Changed. Ate. Set off. Reached the place at 3.10. Not bad huh. I didn't expect that we'll reach there that early. I expected to reach at around 3.30 or so. Hahh. Came out with a new plan. Hopefully it'll work. Please and thanks a lot.
=D
12.57AM.
WHAT........??????!!!!!!
It's late now, I have to shut this computer down. WHATEVER.
JessMinn.
No comments:
Post a Comment