Friday, January 2, 2009

mMYPG

Stands for mini Malaysian Youth Prayer Gathering.

I feel so fed up.

Oh well, I realised that I never mentioned about this prayer gathering even once in my blog. Although it's a bit late to promote this. Anyway it's better than I did nothing. So here's how the flyer looks like. Information about the whole program as stated.


For more information log on to please click ME. You can also try ME.

.. .

Gahh. So many things to say. So little time to do so. Tuitions and meetings. Driving me mad. Another half an hour and I will find myself learning ScienceMaths. Or won't I...? Well I just hope that everything goes accordingly. Everything will be fine. Pray hard. 15 minutes tonight. That won't be long. Lord I trust that You make things happen for a reason, and I know this is one of those things that happens for a reason. I trust You Lord!! I have faith in You Lord!!!!! Amen!!!!

Yea yea, I won't regret this. Better make sure.

I sound stupid. 'Cause I AM stupid. Oh well, till here, cheers everyone!!!

Getting more and more active,
JessMinn.

=D

No comments: