As for today,
Jess Minn = Hendriq;
Hendriq = Jess Minn.
'EX-DEE'
' " '
.. .
Well finally I'm back here after leaving home for 10 hours and 23 minutes. From this year onwards every Friday will be so hectic. And tiring. Yet this is much more better than 2008's Fridays. Glad that there's changes. But well, I won't be attending Chinese tuition class on Friday nights anymore. Evonne I
Yes, today is very tiring, yet I did not take my nap. Hahh, miracle happened. XD See that, devil? See what have I done? I listened to myself!! I did not follow you!!! Now let me tell you. It's what I SAY. NOT what you say. I'm the one ruling myself, NOT you. I know that I stay in Jesus, and I know that Jesus stays in me. Hahh. See what else can you say now. And and and, you don't have to stay away from me 'cause I'll be the one staying away from you. Hahh.
This little devil is so bad, you know. Always leads me into temptation. Always corrupts my mind. Always drives me away from God. But I can tell you now, little devil, that I'm not afraid of you! I stay in God and God stays in me, that's the fact and nothing you do can change that. =P
PLEASEdonotmisunderstandI'mstillinthis'emo'mood. Oh goodness when will this end. Tell me what to do tell me what to do tell me what to do. I really don't know what should I do now so, PLEASE DO THE RIGHT THING. Oh yeah, and there's a rather bad news today: No higherground session for January. Oh well, February isn't far though. In fact I can feel PMR now yet I'm still not taking actions. XD Wait till you see me then.
As everyone knows, tomorrow's a schooling Saturday. Another hectic day to come. I don't feel like going to school tomorrow at all. Oh please please please please pleeeeeeeeease.
Pretending is the worst thing ever. Please stop this.
Lord tell me what to do.
Please...
I've got to go by now. Please don't get sleepy so soon. Till here. Using the same old way to end a post. Cheers!!
-JESSMINN-
THE CHILD OF GOD
p/s: stop. vibrating. please.
No comments:
Post a Comment