The door is always there, wide open,
and all I have to do is just to walk in it.
And I will this time.
Yes. REVOLUTION. 16th August, 2008. The night I’ve been waiting for so long, as if I’ve been waiting for it for my entire life. And so it flew away. Well I don’t know why, but I’m just so excited for this tour. I dislike waiting very much, but I did it, patiently, for this night. And when I reached there, weird feelings came to me. I felt that I was like, split into two.
The first part of me: Finally!! I’m here! Whee~!! It’s gonna make a big difference in my life!
And the second part of me: I’m here. Why was I so excited.
A part of me thought that, I’ve attended many of this kind of program, and this will just be the same as others.
But,
that part of me
was wrong.
I was wrong.
It wasn’t,
at all.
I don’t know the reason, but yesterday night, was just totally different from the others. Seriously, TOTALLY different. I started to realize so many things. I realized that, I’ve always thought that I’ve already realized things, but in fact, I’m not taking any actions at all. I always said that I’ll know what to do, but, I never realize that, I’m still not taking actions. I never realized that, each and every time I said that I realize, the next moment, I’m back to the old me again. I said that I wanna change, I said that I will change, but this popped out in my head yesterday night: WHEN?
It’s so hard to say out, but honestly, I wanna tell you, I meant myself, sometimes, or shall I say most of the times, to me, blogging, is just a waste of time. I realized that, but never take actions. Oh WHY? This is what I’ve always wished to post, but every time I thought that I’m ready for it, I just didn’t dare to be so. I know that I’ll miss so many things, and I just didn’t want to, but now, this is my decision. This time, I’m ready for it. This is a promise. Made by me, Jess Minn.
I'm not gonna waste my time anymore, like I've always did.
I’m gonna work it out. I can do this.
I’ll wait. I’ll see. I’ll change.
Smile everyone, Jesus loves you. =)
== Jess Minn =====
5110 ______ ___사랑 동방신기, 영원_____.
No comments:
Post a Comment