Friday, August 1, 2008

tell me why

Someone has did something not good today. Being rude, maybe?

I realized that lately I'm not in the mood to friendster. More than 60 of 'em. Just approved 3 and that's it, I think that's enough. My, those are since February or March till now. And I'm so lazy to approve. Sorry, I really am. I didn't choose to approve them all one shot 'cause I thought that there's no point approving like that. So, I wish that you people understand. Anyway they're not gonna read this. Why am I talking 'bout this here. Blah.

Now I, too, realized something else. I'm gonna have headaches. AGAIN. Or am I not? Hopefully it's just nothing. Hopefully I won't. Should I, or should I not re-exam? Well anyway I don't think the teacher allows. Why worry so much? Life could be so much simpler.

Now,
to a girl named STEPHANIE WONG LYE KUAN, (that should be the spelling..)
you have a message from someone.
Me. =)
First of all, Happy Advanced Birthday.
Do live your life meaningfully.
May God always be by your side whenever you need Him.
Do appreciate everything in life.
And appreciate that you've lived for 17 years so far.
May all your wishes come true.
Till there.
Best wishes form me. -JessMinn the cassiopeia =)

And still,
I think I wanna take diploma.
Yea it's shocking.
What's more?
I wanna take Grade 8 theory next year.
It's just a thought of mine. Not that I'm going to.

The same one.

DREAM BIG.
IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING.



No comments: