If it is so, tell me so.
If you don’t like it, tell me that you do not.
If you did it, just admit it.
What’s so fun about telling lies? Well everyone, right here, I would like to introduce you a lamer. This is the second time I introduce such people in my blog. When I discovered this, I was like whattheaplaceidonotlike*MAJOR KEYBOARD SMASHING HERE*. Sometimes I just can’t stand lamers. I dislike this one VERY MUCH. This lamer, it is nothing more but just a lamer, and it calls itself “God”. It has nothing more to do in life and it decided to write such thing in somewhere. This lamer, should be brainless. Or maybe it has a brain, just that it doesn’t know how to use its brain. And again, same case, I felt pity for it’s mother. I wonder how it’s mother suffer raising up such lamer. Mother of the lamer, I really feel sorry for you. We should thank God that its mother managed to raise it up till now. For further information of the lamer, you know which site to go. And to the lamer, punishment awaits.
It has been months since the last time I touched my mails, and yesterday, I finally checked them. Here, a true miracle shared by someone, which I don’t think I know him.
In order to make it more convenient, here, I copied the whole thing so that you can read it. And please note that, this is a real story.
Amazing.
A Muslim man in Egypt killed his wife because she was reading the Bible and then buried her with their infant baby and 8-year old daughter. The girls were buried alive! He then reported to the police that an uncle killed the kids. 15 days later, another family member died. When they went to burry him, they found the 2 little girls under the sand – ALIVE! The country is outraged over the incident, and the man will be executed. The older was asked how she had survived. “A man wearing shiny white clothes, with bleeding wounds in his hands, came everyday to feed us. He woke up my mom so she could nurse my sister,” she said. She was interviewed on Egyptian national TV, by availed Muslim woman news anchor. She said on public TV, “This was none other than Jesus, because nobody else does things like this!” Muslims believe Isa (Jesus) would do this, but the wounds mean He really was crucified, and it’s clear also that He is alive! But, it’s also clear that the child could not make up a story like this, and there is no way these children could have survived without a true miracle. Muslim leaders are going to have a hard time to figure out what to do with this, and the popularity of the Passion movie doesn’t help! With Egypt at the centre of the media and education in the Middle East, you can be sure this story will spread. Christ is still turning the world upside down! Please let this story be shared. The Lord says, “I will bless the person who puts his trust in me,” Jeremiah 17:7.
Well this is a true miracle. And now I’m sharing this. Let Jesus continue rocking this world. =)
Today I'll talk about him. David Villa.
David is 175 cm.
== Jess Minn =====
________________________
____________Cassiopeia forever__
|||||5102
No comments:
Post a Comment