
This is beautiful.
Get this.
RM200/=.
01. TRICK
02. NO PAIN NO GAIN
03. Choosey Lover
04. Song for you
05. You're my miracle
06. No?
07. DARKNESS EYES
08. Purple Line
09. Day Moon~ハルダル~
10. Lovin'you
11. Forever Love
12. CLAP!
13. Ride on
14. Rainbow
15. 明日は来るから
16. LAST ANGEL
17. SHINE~Somebody To Love
18. High time
19. Rising Sun
20. Summer Dream
21. Beautiful you
22. Together
23. Love in the Ice
24. Kissしたまま、さよなら
I'll scccccccrreaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmm.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And another fever.
The track list for TVXQ's 4th Korean album.
*The not confirmed track list.
Get this.
RM200/=.
01. TRICK
02. NO PAIN NO GAIN
03. Choosey Lover
04. Song for you
05. You're my miracle
06. No?
07. DARKNESS EYES
08. Purple Line
09. Day Moon~ハルダル~
10. Lovin'you
11. Forever Love
12. CLAP!
13. Ride on
14. Rainbow
15. 明日は来るから
16. LAST ANGEL
17. SHINE~Somebody To Love
18. High time
19. Rising Sun
20. Summer Dream
21. Beautiful you
22. Together
23. Love in the Ice
24. Kissしたまま、さよなら
I'll scccccccrreaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmm.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And another fever.
The track list for TVXQ's 4th Korean album.
*The not confirmed track list.

Cassiopeias await.
I'm waiting.
Time do flies.
Just wait.
They'll release it soon.
I'M GONNA GET IT
No matter how.
MY STAR TRADING
Shop Lot 05-36, 5th Floor, Berjaya Times Square, No. 1, Jalan Imbi, 55100 KL.
60321447017.
Youdo not know what to do. =)
-Jess Minn-
I'm waiting.
Time do flies.
Just wait.
They'll release it soon.
I'M GONNA GET IT
No matter how.
MY STAR TRADING
Shop Lot 05-36, 5th Floor, Berjaya Times Square, No. 1, Jalan Imbi, 55100 KL.
60321447017.
You
-Jess Minn-
No comments:
Post a Comment