Saturday, August 16, 2008

-welcom-all-to-revo-

Well I don't wanna talk much. Short one. I made this blog private for some reason. And I know by the time you read this post, it's already a few weeks later. Now I'll explain a little.

Last Sunday, my mum banned me from blogging. And I know, I'm disobeying here. I was forced to delete a post, which, only some of you have read it. I wished she did not saw it. Urgh, why did I let her. I wished that more of you people read that post. And now everyone's like "Why didn't you invite me to read your blog?" Sorry, there's reason of course. Currently my blogskin's like, well, I don't wanna say anything about it. There's some problem 'bout it, and I have no idea how to fix it. Anyway, thank you so much Tiff. We'll fix that later on. Hwaiting. ^__^

Maybe,
I'll create another blog.

And now,
I wanna sleep. =.=
Save some energy for tonight.
I can't wait~

Till there.

== Jess Minn ==
______ ____ ______letthemrockyou ___
It's hard to keep a secret, but i'll let it all out when everything is over. I know I can do this.

5109~~





No comments: