You are stupid,
that you brought me up,
that you raised me up,
and that you did not give me up.
No,
you’re wrong.
You are not,
at all.
Deep down in my heart,
I know that,
this is not a mistake.
I wasn’t a mistake.
I am not a mistake.
And I’m not going to be a mistake.
No one on earth is a mistake.
God gave me life,
and I know there’s a reason for it.
He gave me life,
so that I can appreciate it,
so that I can learn things from it,
so that I can live it fully.
God wants me to know Him,
God wants me to know TVXQ,
God wants me to know them,
God wants me to know everyone,
everything,
what love is,
what friendship is,
what Science is,
what Music is,
and what life is.
I will,
and I know that I will
live as a child of God,
as a Cassiopeia,
as a family member of them,
as a friend of them,
as a successful surgeon,
and as a part of this world.
I am
I’m 13 now,
and I know that
this is just a small part of my life.
I’m gonna play my part well,
and I’m never gonna give up in life,
no matter what happens,
because I know that,
the gift of life,
is life itself.
I’m serious.
This is a promise,
and it’s unbreakable.
It’s my life,
and I’m gonna live it fully,
no matter what.
Friday, August 8, 2008
you said
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment