Early one morning, dated 5th of August in the year of 2008, according to the clock in my father's car, it was 7:12 in the morning, and we were heading to a school called SMK Alor Akar. That was when I heard something I wished that I didn't. If I'm not mistaken it was from TRAX FM. Here it goes.
-"In the year 2010, Malaysia is going to face CRITICAL water crisis."
This is, um, a catastrophe. It's a total disaster. How I wish that I got up earlier that day and I reached to school a few minutes or seconds earlier and I would have missed the news. Then I won't have to think about this and that now. I just can't imagine life without water. What's a life when you live without water? I DESPERATELY NEED WATER!!!
So now, to ALL MALAYSIANS, do waste more water. Enjoy using or wasting water now as you won't get the chance to do it 2 years later. So, let us all enjoy life with water, for now.

This picture. I found it, finally.
Jun Soo has an elder twin brother named Jun Ho.
People, if you are having dengue fever, try drinking papaya juice. That might help. Jess Minn cares for your health. =)
Next, hundred thing about Xiah. Enjoy!
== Jess Minn =====
___________________theywillrockyou
Stay strong. They're always there. Do smile. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment