I am so blogging in a rush because not only I NEED to study for tomorrow's exam (yes larr I love to do things last minutes larr), I also NEED to practice a song which I was assigned to play on the last day of 2010 like two months ago but have been ignoring the assignment all these while because doing things last minute is my third hobby, followed by pining for McD and complaining about the hot weather. And also I feel so mega giga guilty that every time Danny clicks into this page he sees no update from me.
More importantly, I am blogging now so that there is at least something new in this few days on this very page because on next Sunday, I am leaving for good.
......... Purpose.
Despite the fact that this blog entry will most certainly reveal the childishness in me... Well I am leaving for good this Sunday so no matter. Oh sheet leaving for good purpose I meant.
Lo and behold, painting:
..... According to the numbers.
Number 3 is green, so yeah you get what I mean.... Yes?
I did not take part in this painting by the way. Proven here.
The unconvincing outcome hahaha hahaha. Ha ha. I know you said 'YERR SO UGLY ONE' to the previous picture. Or you may be still saying the same thing to this one.
So I ask you, what do two human beings bring home when they come back from KL and bulge into the bedroom as if they went to the moon and brought back a quarter of the moon (thus expecting warm welcome from me), careless of one human being is sleeping so soundly and peacefully in the bed?
.
.
...
Uhh this.
With these.
And I don't know how many seconds will it take to make it look like this:
9874563215878999862398786623157 seconds probably.
Okay done revealing my childishness. So you have been wiser after reading this blog entry. I'm gonna end this with a picture of a white creature with lamp-like thing surrounding its head and with a filthy ball in its mouth not to forget about its confused look plus the triangular ears. With food and water and a moon in the background.
Okay now where is my stupid first aid book.
No comments:
Post a Comment