Where to get such perfect book at such low price?
Book.
Oh sorry I mean, book...
Awesome right. It's so black you can even spot this book from far away. Not only that, it's so black you can write/draw anything on it with correction fluid/white pens/shiny writing tools. And and and, it's so plain you can even paste a big David Villa on it. Or maybe William Mosely. Oh oh it also works for Cedric Diggory NOT EDWARD CULLEN GOODNESS NOT HIM.
On second thought, leave it plain will do. Yeah. So perfect.
Now, ready for another part of this book that contributes to its perfection?
.
.
..
:D
The pages are white in colour! AND not contaminated! They are line-free, logo-free, picture-free, words-free, and everything else-free! Seen any books like this? By the way drawing blocks aren't books.
(And here is the part where you say no, I do not know where to get such perfect books at such low price.)
Lalalala.
It is from the almighty GSC cinema where I get this perfect book from. Buy Combo 3 (which usually costs RM8.70) at RM9.80 and you get this awesome perfect book. So worth it I tell you. I don't think this type of book can be found even at Ebay. And if a Ngoh Jess Lynn happens to tell you that this awesome book is hers, please, dear readers, do not believe in rumours. Meanwhile the Narnia wrapper shall be put up for auction at the starting price of RM1 (yes, I believe that the wrapper costs RM1.02 and the book itself costs only 8 cents but you know our system here, rounding ups grrr) because Peter Pevensie isn't on it. Please comment if you are interested. Bwahaha.
I'm done sharing my joy here. Now if you may excuse me, I have an appointment with uhh.... KL. Upcoming post shall be entitled 'You tell me larr' and no, GSC did not pay me to do this.
No comments:
Post a Comment