Sunday, December 5, 2010

Words and a picture at 0133 hrs.

Why, hello there.

Did I mention that I have a MEGA important mission to accomplish tomorrow? Or let's say eight awesome hours later.

(Those eight hours are awesome because I'll use up one hour to get excited over knowing the fact that I will sleep soon. I am always very excited to sleep because I know that the next thing I do after I sleep is wake up. And I am always very happy to I wake up because well, I just don't see why not. And then I'll use five fine hours to visit my Never Land. Just enough. The two remaining hours shall be used up very wisely - open eyes, be happy, wash up happily, prep for important mission happily, etc.)

Yes, it is that awesome.

Jasmine's roses. (Flowers of a flower)

My life is awesome.

No comments: