Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Former McD crew: I'm alive.

Far Far Away Land - Student/Procrastinator/Disappointer/Trouble-maker/Former McD crew, Jess Minn, is recently reported nowhere to be seen but in her house - the only building in Far Far Away Land (Population: one).

Danny, a concerned friend, decided to pay the aforementioned student/ procrastinator/ disappointer/ trouble-maker/ former McD crew a visit after having his inbox flooded by messages like these:

"Hello. This place is so boring I can die. Haha haha joking larr."

"Danny why didn't you reply. You know what I do when I don't get replies from you or not. I rot. Then I die."

"DANNY I'M GOING TO DIE! SUE BOREDOM AND GET ME MY JUSTICE WHEN I'M DEAD!"

A total of 18,975 messages were received by Danny within 4 hours (1 message/1.318 sec) which caused Danny's specially programmed computer to burst into flame and had his whole house burned down. It is suspected that Jess Minn has the ability to produce extreme heat via the world wide web. However, the theory has not been confirmed and the source of the above information is unknown.

'I don't blame her. I am all she has and I should be there for her instead of fishing in Slipshod-Slapdash Land. I'm just glad that she's fine,' said Danny. When asked how was Jess Minn's condition during the visit, Danny answered promptly, 'she was sane'. 'We chatted a lot and she just seemed... Normal. She even fed her dog,' he added.

It is believed that Jess Minn sleeps twelve hours a day and usually gets up at noon. All she does in a day can, in fact, be listed out in a sentence: wake up, wash up, eat, eat, eat, play computer, annoy Danny, whine out of boredom, annoy Danny, play piano, eat eat eat, set somebody's house on fire, play computer, blog, sleep.

It is also believed that she is blogging at this very hour, right before she goes to bed.

Although it is confirmed that Jess Minn is alive, and sane, it is highly suspected that she is, once again, in depression because she 'feels lifeless and thinks that the computer is ruining her life'. Moreover, she has nothing else to do apart from facing the computer (and eating, of course) while acting like all the books in her study room are transparent. She even acts like the study room never existed as it has been long since she stepped her foot into it. Her few previous encounter with depression was awfully ugly, so let us all keep her in prayer.


Sue boredom. Seriously.

No comments: