Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas! :)


Do you know who takes two hours to pack for a five-days-short/long camp despite knowing that he/she/it will die if he/she/it does not practice the piano today because of his/her/its absence in some place for some time? And do you know who sleeps like a dead pig instead of spending quality time on the piano? And and do you know who blogs the night before he/she/it parts from the computer for five awesome days and puts 'Merry Christmas! :)' as the latest entry title so that when people views her/his/its blog in the next five days they will go 'Oh the last entry wasn't very long ago what he/she/it last blogged during Christmas! It's just uhh.... 120 hours ago.'?

Me.

And tomorrow you will know who brings three bags and a plush toy to a five-days-short camp.

Now I reread my last entry in 2009 and trust me, IT IS EVEN MORE STUPID THAN STUPID. Don't trust me? Nah here you go. See the consequences of not setting your target before you run? See how's the life of someone who doesn't aim for the top? See the painful aftermath of battling between you and yourself, fighting for uh, average?

Cannot see ah? Look at me lor.

Don't ask me. I - myself do not even know how can I be so stupid. Stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid. STUPIDDDDDDDDDD!

Anyway, here I am to announce the first few of my new resolutions also known as BIG decisions. (List will be updated if I ever touch this computer again.) And this time I better achieve more than half of them or else I will cut my hair (bwahahahahaha).

2011 resolutions
1. Seek God, trust God, listen to God for 365 days in 2011.
2. Eat McD only once a month. (12 meals out of 365 days, God bless me)
3. Discipline myself whenever I come to face the wonders of the computer and internet.
4. Study everyday until I am officially exam-free.
5. Read the bible EVERYDAY.
6. Spend less money. Need to save money for a dot com HAHAHAHHAHA just joking.
7. No outings. (If decided that this can never be achieved, this will be very sadly removed from the list.)

And now you also know who writes their resolution on their blog on Christmas night right before they (sorry, very lazy to type he/she/it) leave Kuantan for good. ................. Purpose.

No comments: