I love dresses. I love to feel pretty.
Sometimes I put on something pretty and I feel pretty.
When I feel pretty, I feel good.
When I feel good, I am happy.
But sometimes, I am sad.
I am sad not because I don't feel pretty.
I am sad because I lost many things. I tried very hard to keep them, but I lost them anyway.
I am sad because I feel insignificant. I feel stupid, and sad would be all over me.
I want to talk to my best friend about it. I want my best friend to make me feel better.
But I cannot, because I lost my best friend too.
I tell myself not to think about that any more. I tell myself to let that pass.
Sometimes I want to talk to someone else about it, but I couldn't.
I couldn't, because sad is mine. It is all mine and no one else's.
So I think about it, and share it with myself. I try to make myself feel better.
Sometimes I eat because I am sad.
Sometimes I don't eat because I am sad.
Sometimes I sleep because I am sad.
Sometimes I cannot sleep because I am sad.
I wake up everyday anyway. I see things everyday anyway.
Sometimes, I see things that remind me of other things.
I see the fan. I see the bed. I see pink. I see books.
Sometimes, I see people. I see good, happy people.
I want to be happy like them. I want to be like how I used to be.
Sometimes, I see people. I see sad, angry people.
I don't want to be like them. I want to be like how I used to be.
I hate being sad. I hate everything that makes me sad.
I hate myself for being sad. I don't want to be sad.
I try to leave sad, but sad has been with me for very long now.
I try to get rid of sad, but sad is already a part of me.
So I try not to think about sad. I try to make myself feel better.
Today, I put on a really pretty pink dress.
Sometimes I put on something pretty and I feel pretty.
When I feel pretty, I feel good.
When I feel good, I am happy.
But sometimes, I am sad.
No comments:
Post a Comment