Friday, March 29, 2013

What's Up

Here's the thing. Since you are here on my blog, I thought that you'd deserve the truth. I failed my driving test yet again. Putting myself on the wheels for the first time in the year yesterday for a long day's practice (which caused awful sunburns on my arms and face), I have come to accept the fact that I am completely hopeless at driving. Before this I have only experienced one failure my whole life - an Addmaths test during Form 5. I have lived for 18 years passing every other tests/exams. No matter how unprepared I was for those stupid Pendidikan Moral/Sivik/Jasmani papers, or piano exams, or St. John exams, I have surprisingly never failed them. But when it comes to driving, I become the worst form of myself. I don't know how to express my frustration towards myself on this matter anymore, so here it ends.


I have been watching videos like this every night since I came back on Sunday. I can go on and on for hours and bed time would be very much delayed. The five of them were so perfect together its so painful to see them separated now. Every time I look back at their old performances or silly videos, I feel really happy, thankful, hopeful even, and my heart melts. But when I get drew back into reality, I get really confused. And sad. And mad. I hope to someday wake up from this terrible nightmare and resume life with the 5 of them together, but I know that won't happen because this is not just a bad dream. If there were ever one wish that I could use, I would definitely use it on them. I wish that their separation never happened. I wish that they didn't have to go through all the pain and trouble. I wish SM had appreciated them and treated them better. I wish that none of all these bad, sad things had happened.

This post should have been entitled 'My sad life'.

No comments: