Monday, April 8, 2013

Tiny Thoughts

Me with Jojo Struys after the launch of 'Letting Go'

'She's so sweet; she doesn't even need any make-up,' said the lovely Jojo Struys.

Boy, I wish I could see myself that way.

Every time I look at the being staring at me in the mirror, all I see is fat. Tiny eyes, unnecessary deposits on the cheeks, very un-sharp chin - a very fat face in general. I have been skipping dinner for the past five months thinking that it would help me to lose weight thus reducing the fats on my face, but it seemed ineffective. Well if anything, it did the exact opposite. I can't help but notice the extended radius of my face after my trip back home, where, yes, I had dinner. Lots of them. There goes months of self-control.

So here I am sitting down in front of the computer after a good, heavy lunch and two slices of Swiss rolls, hopeless and unrepentant, while the washing machine takes its own sweet time to perform some magic.

Today marks the start of my fifth semester in college, and my hate for it is still as abundant as ever. I tried very hard to pay attention to the lecturer during class, but my eyes eventually succumbed to both my mental and physical exhaustion. It is April and I am very sorry. I will do better next time.

The other day I was given a piece of pink coloured post-it with a name and a number on it, and the name has been stuck in my mind ever since.

Now I'm gonna figure out how people usually hand-wash clothes and clean their toilets, after another slice of Swiss roll (it expires today).

I NEED to go to H&M. Or Forever 21. Or just somewhere happy.

2 comments:

† jeszlynnn said...

wtf why you always meet celebrities one T.T

Jess Minn said...

It was on the same day as I met Amber laaa