Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Dreams, that's where I have to go

Dear blog,

It is the third and the last week of my rather unexciting semester break. I wonder how do I cope when I get pulled back into the reality of college life next week. Do I make new friends? Do I hate the temperature there less? Do I ever get to drive to college? Ah, nobody knows where we might end up, nobody knows. Speaking of which, I have developed a new dream job at one point during the past few days as an aftermath of sticking too long to the computer, which allows us to access the Internet which brings us to Youtube which contains endless videos of DBSK. It's really, really heartbreaking to be reminded about the separation of the most perfect boy band ever due to mistreatments from the company, and I truly wish that such thing had never happened. So I figured I could be managing SM's Human Resource department in the future! All I need is to be very good, a related qualification, and to be able to speak Korean fluently. Of which none of them I currently possess. But hey, a girl can always dream, right?


Today was spent (I hate how this word applies to not only time but also money) a little different from others. Attached above are the movies I watched with two other college mates today, yes, all three of them. Of course I did not pay for all three movies, silly. We had our ways. You can have yours too, if you were to watch a movie in the newly opened TGV cinema in One Utama. Anyway, G.I. Joe was very 'meh', surface and predictable. I did not like it. Side Effects was rather psychotic,  but I like to watch the pretty girl, so it was okay. On the other hand, Olympus Has Fallen was very good. In fact, this is my second time watching it. Every moment of the movie was exciting and you would want to find out what's next, scene after scene. I would watch it again if I could.

Well, that's all for now. There are hundreds of thousands of videos out there waiting impatiently to be watched. I hope to update you on my entire semester break soon, but I also hope that you may understand the timeframe for 'soon', as I will be working for the coming four days. 

Oh by the way, happy belated 6th birthday, dear blog. If you were a human you would be in your final year of kindergarten already. If you were a dog, you would have lived past half of your lifespan. And if you were a haemoglobin, well, you wouldn't be here today. But you are my dear blog, so please be informed that I intend to keep you alive as long as I live.

Thank you for reading. And thank you for tolerating my nonsense for 6 years. As an appreciation, I shall reward you with more nonsense in the future.

Yours truly,
Jess Minn


P.S. How weird is it when I say that I really, really like watching President Asher in the movie? Especially when he gets angry? I prefer this look despite looking way thinner and a little older than Harvey Dent. Attached below are three pictures because I couldn't decide which one I like best. Happy belated birthday.



No comments: