(Employee no. #127xx)
Banana Land
Far Far Away 7th APRIL 2013
Starbucks Coffee #146
To whom it may concern,
Explanation regarding multiple transactions which resulted in refunds
With reference to the above, I would like to explain two sad incidents that had occurred earlier today which resulted in two issuance of refund, both of which I am solely responsible for. Please understand that my supervisor, my Chai, and my dog had nothing to do with these sad incidents.
1. During the first incident, the customer had passed me her Starbucks card along with a black VIP BCard, which is applicable for a very significant 10% discount on the total bill. Unfortunately, due to my stupidity, I had omitted the aforementioned adjustment. Therefore, a refund on the transaction involving an amount of RMx had been made.
2. As if my day was not bad enough, my stupidity struck again later in the noon. It happened when a customer had used his credit card to perform a reload of RMx into his Starbucks card. However, instead of keying the transaction as a credit card transaction, my fingers had stupidly keyed it as a cash transaction. When I saw the cash drawer sliding out after I had confirmed his transaction, my whole world collapsed. It was one of those moments where I wished that 'Ctrl + Z' could be applied in real life. This mistake had not only resulted in a shortage of RMx from my cash sales, my poor supervisors also had to make difficult and troublesome adjustments on various items.
3. On an unrelated note, I ordered a l light-whipped Mocha as my employee beverage during my break. When my supervisor took the trouble to send it to me, I think I sort of screamed at him. 'WHERE'S MY WHIPPED CREAM!' was my first reaction when I saw this:
It was an excellently made Mocha, but my ruined mood had made me fail to appreciate it earlier today. Ungrateful idiot.
4. Could this day be any worse? Why, of course. I tried my best to coach a new partner today, but it seemed like he could not be bothered at all to listen to the annoying sounds produced by my very vocal cords. I thus became very impatient, almost giving up.
5. On second thought, I think I actually gave up.
6. I hereby clarify that from today onward, I will accept it with an open heart whenever you call me by the name 'LAN'. The reason behind this is simply because I am a LAN, proven by the various incidents that had occurred today.
7. LAN is sorry. LAN sincerely apologizes for all LAN's stupid actions and thoughts today. LAN hopes that such stupidity won't ever happen again in the future. To decrease the possibility of sad incidents as such to happen in the future, it may be best if you fire me. Or put me on fire. Or fire me, and then put me on fire.
8. I sometimes fantasize being hit by a car just so that I may forget everything. Yes, I am a coward and I want to take the easy way out. I'm just so sick of everything.
Sekian terima kasih.

No comments:
Post a Comment