I don't even know why am I writing things like this but I was really loud and happy at work just now so maybe I thought that I could continue being loud and happy here? Days like this don't come by often, you know.
To start off, my unhealthy addiction towards pretty things is currently experiencing its most rapid growth, ever. In class, I would listen to the lecturer and then subconsciously find myself expanding my non-existant wardrobe, mentally. Today I brought in three lovely pairs of sneakers from H&M and some pretty dresses, as usual.
Now talk about vanity. For the past eighteen years my only procedure in my daily skincare routine was to cleanse my face. Period. I have never seen the need to apply products on my face because I thought that they would actually stimulate my skin and eventually make it too dependent on those products. But recently, someone or something had somehow erased that thought. I now tone and even moisturize my face after every wash, which is a really big achievement for lazy people like me.
My laziness is actually beyond measure. I am extremely, annoyingly lazy. Honestly. I would not even take a micro bit of second to place things back to their original positions after use. It somehow knocked me that this is why my room will never be tidy. Yes, I would do some cleaning once in a while, but all the energy, effort and time would just go to waste because I would not even put in the tiniest effort to maintain it after. With that I conclude that a pretty room will never happen to me.
Do I even make sense.
You see, I have been meaning to clean this very room for quite some time now but that just would not happen because when I am not in college I would be at work, and when I am neither in college nor at work I would be on the computer, going through the prettiest websites I have come across, which could carry on for hours.
In fact, until three days ago, my past week had been quite productive. I literally had no time for myself - there were days where I could not afford to spend my time on the computer. I had been working almost everyday, and on Friday I met up with one of my dearest friends in life, those whom I could really be this loud and happy with in real life. Three quarters of my Saturday was dedicated to this dear friend as well, and the rest of it was to work. And then I lost it on Monday by just turning on the computer.
You would also not want to know that I have been spending money like money is a disease I want to get rid off me lately. The truth is I loathe money, because money makes me poor. Money restricts me from expressing who I really am, and until the day where I would be able to buy things without checking price tags comes, I will not forgive money. But without money, how am I going to feed myself with good, glorious food?
Oh. Exactly.
No comments:
Post a Comment