Me: Oh my God. Sheet.
*****
Heidi: You still want?
Me: Yeah. I must eat a lot for breakfast.
*****
Denise: It's a wish necklace. You're suppose to make a wish when you wear it and the wish will come true when it breaks.
Me: Oh. It's so pretty.
*****
Customer #1: You look like a doctor.
Me: HAHAHA REALLY?
*****
Customer #1: You look like a doctor.
Me: HAHAHA REALLY?
*****
Customer #2: It's filtered water, right?
Me: You don't say...
*****
Me: I'm going now. Byeeee!
Wait no, I didn't say that.
*****
Me: Blessed are those who dwell in Your house ~
Me: They are ever praising You ~
Me: Blessed are those who strength is in You ~
Me: Whose hearts are set on our God ~
*****
Me: I'm going now. Byeeee!
Wait no, I didn't say that.
*****
Me: Blessed are those who dwell in Your house ~
Me: They are ever praising You ~
Me: Blessed are those who strength is in You ~
Me: Whose hearts are set on our God ~
*****
Samantha: You are on the winning side.
Me: You are on the winning side.
No comments:
Post a Comment