Friday, January 11, 2013
So far, so good
Four full satisfying weeks of holidays and I am back to college and work, again. All is well thus far; everything seemed to just fall right into place. Having four unfamiliar subjects to cope with during this short semester (which consist of only seven weeks of classes), I guess I won't be working as often once I have fulfilled the monthly minimum hours. Nonetheless, I will try my best to manage my time well and keep this blog updated with more useful stuffs.
Over a phone conversation with my little sister yesterday, she told me that all that had been occupying her mind during class for the past few days was the imminent Chinese New Year celebration. It was only then that I was reminded of how soon it's happening. The scenes started flowing into my head: the biscuits, the gathering, the Wallie. And that's about it. I dared not picture much, for I know some things are never going to be the same again. But anyway, she got me a little excited about it as well, being reminded that my lovely new clothes laying at the bottom of my closet back home can't wait to be worn, as much as I cannot wait to put them on me. The feeling is mutual, which is a good thing.
Another good thing that I would like to share involves me making the right decision. Today, I braved myself to join the college's debate club, despite knowing absolutely nothing about debating. A few hours prior to it, I had discovered that the Uniqlo's current limited offer ends today, and I wanted to get the jacket so badly. But I had only the time to attend to one place. After a long and tiresome mental battle, I finally did the right thing. I got to witness some great international debaters debate, and it was definitely something new to me, something that I can learn and gain much from.
I just I love how God put things in place in His own way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment