I am thankful and relieved that 2012 is finally over. I know the end of it does not guarantee better days ahead, but sometimes... sometimes we just need to let ourselves believe that there is a starting point to everything good. Sometimes we just need to gather that little bit of courage in us to allow ourselves to believe that good things will happen, again, because hope is all that is left to be hanged on to.
2012 mainly consisted of bad decisions, but those are all in the past. I hated almost every part of it, but I have learned that hating where I am would not bring me anywhere better. Negativity would only lead things from bad to worse. This year, I will still be pursuing accountancy, I will still be away from home, and I will still have zero chance of becoming either a surgeon or a pilot, but I will make the best out of everything. I believe that things can, and will be better.
Happy new year folks, and in everything you do, I wish you all the best and all the positivity in the world.
Love,
Jess Minn

No comments:
Post a Comment