::Jae Joong lost to Han Kyung??? Nonsense, Jae Joong is the prettiest of all..
::Yun Ho can’t dance??? That’s crap, honestly, if you think you can dance better than him I won’t mind looking at both of you battling..
::Micky’s smile is ugly??? Blah, Micky’s smile is extremely charming, at least, if you don’t realize, he’s far too charming to compete with you, although I don’t know what you look like..
::Max doesn’t know anything??? Rubbish, if he doesn’t know anything he wouldn’t have make millions and billions for SM Entertainment..
::Xiah too old for acting cute??? That’s a stupid statement, Xiah doesn’t act cute, he doesn’t need to, he IS cute, and for your information, he is younger than more than half of the members of SuJu..
She really needs treatment. Anyway I don’t think any doctors can cure her, even the best doctor in the entire universe. How pathetic. And WE CASSIOPEIAS ARE NOT BLIND OKAY?!! YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS BLIND!!! Not blind only, I guess. BLIND, DEAF, CHILDISH, LAME AND BRAINLES!!! If I ever meet you in my life, trust me, you can’t predict what will happen. I mean no offence, but if your SuJu is really that great, you won’t create this website and write sort of things about other bands. If those band you mentioned are rubbish, think about yourself, WHAT ARE YOU??!!! I still mean no offence, but SuJu ruling the world?!! Go ahead if they can. If they are really that great, TVXQ won’t get into the Guinness World Record. If they are really that great, they will just crush TVXQ down on the moment they debut. If they are really that great, they can be more famous than TVXQ worldwide. Everyone will know them. Honestly I tell you, if I don’t know TVXQ, I won’t have get to know Super Junior. I don’t hate SuJu, I don’t dislike SuJu, I like them quite a little, but we people are still pure cassiopeias okay? There is no such thing as ‘半妖半仙’, what ‘half e.l.f. half cassiopeia’??!! DON’T FORCE ME TO HATE SUJU BECAUSE OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! So what if there really is?? Does that mean or show that TVXQ has more fans than SuJu?? Thanks for realizing. I’m so happy that you know that. It’s funny, you know. Knowing the fact and still dieing to change it. Or shall I say thinking that you have changed it. I just can’t stop laughing thinking about it. And you said that SuJu is gonna rule the world..? We’ll wait and see. Let time prove everything. And hopefully I’m not too old to see SuJu ruling the world. Although time flies. My advise to you is that you stop being a such childish and such lame E.L.F. I’m still wondering... How could such lame people exist...? And to dear YoonHo oppa, ChangMin oppa, JaeJoong oppa, YooChun oppa ang JunSoo oppa, I mean no offence to your buddies, I’m just telling the truth. =) If you guys ever view that website and if you guys can understand the language, it’s just a tale told by an annoying lame girl. She doesn’t even know you guys. And I think she doesn’t even know what is she writing about. As long as you know that you guys are the best.
Aza Aza Hwaiting!! DongBang DongBang fighting!!!!!
And yea, I wonder which part of
사랑윤호
사랑창민
사랑재중
사랑유천
사랑준수
사랑 동방신기
== CASSIOPEIA ==
-jessminn-




No comments:
Post a Comment