Thursday, June 5, 2008

Angie~ Angie..

Wow my name is in her blog. As a title. Bangganya~ haha XD
Yes if you
realize, that
is
you.
Bingo.
Friend, friend,
as you
know,
I’m a lame
person.
That is
why
I
didn’t let
you
know about
it
earlier.
Yea I remember
once
I told
you
that
I created
a blog.
You don’t remember.
=(
How
sad. Yes you
do believe that
you’ll find it out
someday.
People, we
must have
confident in
ourselves.
Lesson one.
And yes yes
again,
you have
found
me.
How happy
you
are.
Don’t be
silly, I won’t
get angry.
Somebody linked
me, that’s
how you found
me.
People, if you
are like me,
if you
don’t
want anyone
to know your
blog’s address,
DO NOT
LEAVE COMMENT IN
PEOPLE’S BLOG.
That is lesson 2.
And please,
people out
there,
DO NOT
have suicide
thoughts.
Never ever
entertain suicide
thoughts.
Killing is
a
sin.
No matter who
you kill.
And this
is
silly-er,
wish to
kill yourself
before you
make
things clear.
Yes that is lesson no. 3.
And again
yes you
are right,
I canceled because
I had to practice
my
scales. That’s
what you
call last-minute
work.
I’m sorry too. >.<

And thanks, thanks a lot for wishing.
I’ll try my very
best to
get the best result
ever in
history.
My history.
XD
All the best
to you
too, my BEST friend.
Happy??
This is lame.
And people
out
there, I wanna
tell you
that
Jesus loves you.
=)
Smile~

3 comments:

Angeline Chua Meng Yee said...

heyy..
I am quite happy now...
BEST friend...
haha...and
I think this is not lame at all...
it is MEANINGFUL to me...^^
what is angie? (actually I know it)
I can't stop smiling..
XD

Jess Minn said...

haha..
Angie is the new thing i thought of yesterday..
a shorter form for angeline... XD
angry??
aww...

Angeline Chua Meng Yee said...

no la..
it's quite nice..
haha..