HAPPY BIRTHDAY...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY.....
TO WEI YIEN, SUE XIAN, YIN HUI.
BELATED TO ANGELINE . =)
Okay today is the second day of the second semester. Yes Tuesday yes. NO I DID NOT PRACTICE AND YES IT’S BECAUSE I’M LAZY. You’ll get it then. Time flies. I repeated this over and over but it just won’t get trough my thick skull. Trust me you’ll regret. But nothing is ever too late. Hopefully.
Monday was the day. The worst birthday she ever had.(*belated..) Go and ask her if you wanna know about it. Aww.... I’m sorry if that’s a bad thing to do. I really am. >.< And now my results. This is so... iieshh... Did not expect much. Can’t expect much. Mustn’t. It was like I-am-gonna-die when I got back my History paper. If you didn’t know, I’ll tell you now, that HISTORY IS THE WORST SUBJECT EVER. Honestly I HATE History. Ever since I entered secondary school. I don’t understand why they made that subject compulsory. Just before exam I stayed in the room studying History like anything. Memorizing. I even skipped school. XD Okay I admit that this is a last-minute-study. Just because of that stupid subject I didn’t have time to study my Geography, the 3rd-worst subject. Second worst is Chinese Language. Seriously I did not study my Geography. I knew that I’m gonna die. And I knew that I’m gonna die twice if I didn’t study History. After the test I expected an A for History and a D for my Geography. It ended up that I got a B for my History. A very low B. And thank God so much, a B for my Geography, too. But I’m still not that happy. =(
And you won’t believe this. Yes I hate Chinese Language. Got one and a half marks to B, unexpectedly. Thanks You so much. Thank You ssooooooooooo much. BM was stupid. Science saddens me the most. Aiishh.. If I just had revise more. It was okay, but then I didn’t get what I want. So sad. I could have done better than that. I feel like crying. And the last subject, today, KH. Thank You so much. Really thank You so much. I’ve beaten Yoeng Nam by one or two marks, I guess.
It’s 10++ now and I haven’t finish my homework. Plus an S. Hwaiting.
GERMANY ROCKS
PHILIPP LAHM ROCKS
=)
-jessminn
I LOVE JESUS
No comments:
Post a Comment