Yeap I told you so.
They will beat
They’ve done it!!!
They won
And now they won
And tonight
The previous match that they met: 10th June, 2008, in Stadion Tivoli NEU,
Our dear
Should I laugh? XD
First goal: David Villa
Second goal: David Villa
Third goal: David Villa
Anyhow,
DAVID VILLA ROCKS
Steph I’m sorry to say this..
But...
I love David Villa. I like
Question from Jason: Which team will I support if
My answer: I DON’T KNOW!! And now I still don’t know the answer. I wanna support both of them. =D
As I said, I love
For the match tonight,
GO David Villa! GO
Now I feel like I wanna scream. Yesterday night, too, I felt like I wanna scream. Yesterday night I received a message. From MY STAR. Wait, let me scream.
TVXQ’S 4TH ALBUM!!!!!!!!!!
THEY’RE GONNA RELEASE IT SOON!!!!!!!!!!
I WANNA ORDER!!!!!!!!!!
Mum said that I shouldn’t waste my money on this kind of stuff. I said that that’s the use of my money. Please. I’ve been waiting for it for that long and now you say I can’t have it? CASSIOPEIA SPEAKING HERE. STOP CRAPPING PLEASE. I don’t care. Sorry for disobeying you but anyhow I’ll surely get it. The problem is, how will I get it. Urrgghhh. I miss oppas so much that I feel like I wanna cry. I can't remember when was the last time I view and save their pictures. They're getting lesser and lesser. =(
And finally tomorrow. Tomorrow is our school’s entrepreneur’s day. Too bad it’s not for the whole day. I’m gonna gain fat tomorrow. Very very very much of fat. My favourite stall is PICK N’ DIP. Because I love the chocolate that they used to put on the marshmallows. =D I'm waiting for chocolates!! Put more put more put more!!! Be prepared to gain fat!!!! XD
Lastly,
I AM VERY SADI'm always left out. But never alone. Thank You.
-JessMinn
tomorrow will be the last post, hopefully
No comments:
Post a Comment