Tagged. By Mandy. Aw..
8 things I'm passionate about:
1. Jesus
2. TVXQ
3. Music
4. Science
5. Water
6. Me =)
7. My friends
8. My family
8 things I say or do too often:
+say+
1. oh my..
2. fish / iieshhh / aiishhh
3. DONG BANG SHIN Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!! ^^
4. SoooooOooOoOooooo CUTE!!!!!
5. shhh...
6. what the..?!
7. wait...
8. I want!!!!!!
1. listen to TVXQ’s voice
2. watching TVXQ
3. thinking of TVXQ
4. loving TVXQ
5. facing the pc
6. talking, playing, loving =)
7. looking into the mirror
8. sleeping
8 things I've read recently:
1. the Bible
2. the newspaper
3. The Chronicles of Narnia (thx yj!!)
4. E-pop/YG
5. people's mind? haha
6. blogs
7. things i wrote in my purple note book... counted?
8. things about TVXQ
8 songs I could listen over and over again:
1. Rising Sun – TVXQ
2. Love in the Ice – TVXQ
3. I believe – TVXQ
4. One – TVXQ
5. HUG – TVXQ
6. Mighty to save – Hillsong
7. Free – Hillsong
8. From the inside out – Hillsong (Too many... Can I write more?)
8 things I learned last year:
1. TVXQ is a Korean boyband
2. TVXQ can sing
3. TVXQ very talented!!
4. TVXQ has 5 members
5. TVXQ’s company is SM Entertainment
6. TVXQ’s fans are called Cassiopeia
7. TVXQ means rising gods from the east
8. TVXQ sings Chinese song (Wanna know more?? =D)
8 people to tag:
1. people
2. who
3. read
4. this
5. post
6. don’t care
7. who
8. you are =)
1 comment:
hey...also from me...haha
Post a Comment