... from the 3rd floor of Sungei Wang Plaza to the 6th floor of Sungei Wang Plaza.
Last Saturday brought me one step closer to having one of my biggest dream come true. Born six years ago, I have never actually dared to picture the coming of this day. When I joined one of the four lines (as seen above) once I reached around 9:30AM, I sat, there the whole situation started to sink in, and I literally felt this tinge of joy in my heart which almost made me tear. It was finally happening. I knew the waiting wasn't going to be easy and the time it takes could be used to achieve many other things instead (for example, travelling back to Kuantan and havea good lunch after), but I also knew that it would soon pass. What I waited for was basically the line, moving at 0.1km/h, to actually move rather than getting my hands on the tickets, but then again, waiting is really a hopeless thing to do. Thank God for this sweet girl behind me who became my companion for the entire queue. We chatted all the way, reminded each other not to rehydrate ourselves too much (it would be bad if one needed to use the toilet), ranted about the slow-moving line most of the time, made various predictions on the time for our turn - of which none was correct. I got my tickets and left the counter around 1:30PM, at least two hours earlier than what I had expected.
But those few minutes at the ticket counter were critical, and I failed to realize that beforehand. When I was at the counter, I couldn't decide on which zone to pick. Carrying the assumption that we (those who queued instead of purchasing online) would able to choose our seats only to find out that I was wrong, I panicked and I couldn't decide. I knew I couldn't take my own sweet time to think about it as there were hundreds more waiting behind me, so in a hurry, I went for the RM388 zone instead of the RM588 one. And I felt really awful after the purchase was confirmed. Yes, I was happy that I finally got the tickets, but I just felt awful knowing that I had queued this long only to get seats not up to my expectation. I called my sister and expressed this awful feeling of mine right after, and she reminded me of how many dresses that could have been bought by that difference of RM200.
Well, she had a point.
BUT THIS IS TVXQ.
But then again, it's only the two of them now (I die inside whenever I think about this). This is how I manage my emotions whenever I think about the tickets now. RM588 for just the two of them... doesn't justify. If it were to be the perfect five, I would have done everything I could to get the best seats, I promise.
Anyway, based on this experience, here's my conclusion of what you will need in order to get good tickets:
1. Blessings from a parent (both would be best)
2. Be real early
3. Be very disciplined
4. A lot of money
5. A very stable state of mind
I, unfortunately, missed out one.

No comments:
Post a Comment