 |
| Taking pictures at the BOH because we can |









On Tuesday, I finally paid a real visit to Pickle & Fig. Only after finishing my meal, alone, one of them baristas reached. We met up with another one and headed to Starbucks to get some things settled, and then back to Pickle and Fig. Great place; I love the environment. Quite, peaceful, and soothing. I anticipated spaghetti for lunch, only to find out that salads and sandwiches were all they had. According to a friend who works there, as the place is new, they are still in the process of upgrading their food menu. You may find the whole stretch of menu in one of the pictures above, which I absolutely love the way it's written on a black board. The place provides games as well, which is an effort to encourage people to relax and have fun. Another interesting part about this place is the 'Before I die' wall on the outside, which I had so unreservedly made use of. We stayed there for hours chatting away and playing Uno. The only downside about the place, for me, is the portion of the food served - which accordingly is supposed to promote a healthy diet. Having the capability to eat like a monster, especially during day time, that tiny platter was certainly not enough for me to sustain the whole day. I almost said yes to maggi goreng at night, but thank God for my strengthened self-control and the Mandarin oranges in the fridge.
Oh, do pardon me for the aggressive amount of pictures posted, as I was using my aunt's Canon Power Shot G11, which comes with this fantastic flip-screen feature and snaps amazing quality photos as compared to mine. Why, you ask, am I using her camera instead of mine? The story goes way back to Kuantan, and then the memory snaps. I lost my stupid camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment